Our Terms & Conditions.
This page is to be considered as a legal document that serves and governs our website. Please make sure you have read the following terms and conditions (T&Cs) carefully before using our website, platform and online store.
Please, also read our Disclaimer.
Please read carefully:
Our T&Cs set out your legal rights and obligations and our legal rights and obligations.
Law requires certain critical information, and by using our website, you agree to be legally bound by these T&Cs.
Throughout the site, the terms "we" or "us" or "our" refer to Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD, the owner of the site.
A "visitor" is someone who is merely browsing our website but has not registered as a member.
A "member" is someone who has registered with us to use any of our services.
Our "Service" means all of the features and functionality we offer to our Members through our Website and Online Store.
We might refer to either a Visitor or a Member as "User".
All text, video, audio, information, graphics and data on our website is referred to as "content".
Moreover, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to our website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or it will be forever waived and barred.
If any portion of our Legal Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent that any content on our website conflicts with or contradicts our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall prevail.
Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of that provision or of the right to enforce that provision. Bruna De Palo's rights under our Legal Terms will survive the termination of our Legal Terms.
Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD are under no obligation to track any contact posted, transmitted or linked to the Website and Online Store.
If you believe that anything on the website violates these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If products allegedly not in compliance with these Terms are brought to your attention by yourself or another User, Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD may, in their discretion, investigate the allegation and determine whether to take other action or require removal or disposal of the content. Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD shall have no liability or obligation to any individual for the effectiveness or nonperformance of such activities.
We may revise and change these T&Cs at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the then-current version of these T&Cs.
From your initial inquiry to your post coaching feedback form, all information you provide to Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD will be kept private and confidential. We collect your details when you subscribe to our mailing list or make a purchase via our online shop and each time you provide us with them. We value your privacy above anything else, and we handle highly sensitive information ensuring that our client's privacy is always protected.
Your details, such as full name or any contact details are stored safely, and all information is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Each one-on-one session and client progress are internally tracked, and Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD guarantee ongoing monitoring, feedback and quality control. If you need, we can send you your personal track record. Your details are not shared with any third parties or partners, unless requested by you and only if you agree with those terms. You have the right to request these details not to be kept. If you wish to unsubscribe to our newsletter and stop receiving any materials, you can click Unsubscribe on our emails at any time. If you cannot do so, please email us with your request and we will help.
If you request material of interest, Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD will retain your information until a written request to remove it or to stop sending you the requested material is received.
Use Licence and restrictions
1. We grant permission to download one copy of the materials temporarily and under this licence, you may not
A. Modify and copy the materials
B. Use of the material for commercial purposes or public display of any sort
C. Remove any copyright and logo on any content of the website
D. Transfer the materials and content you downloaded to another person
2. This licence is valid and renewed automatically unless you violate any of these terms and may be terminated by Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD at any time. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials you downloaded, both electronic and printed
Website Users can use listing of products offered on the website for lawful purposes only.
Under any circumstances, the User shall not
- frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any logo, trademark, copyrighted image, or any other copyrightable detail (images, font, written text, coding) of Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD without express written consent
- Use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD 's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD
- Offer or modify any content on the site
- Reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the material for any public purpose, in connection with any service or product not originated by Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, disparages or calls into question Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD or its licensors, weaken the strength of Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD 's or its licensor's home property, or otherwise infringes the copyrights of Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTS or its licensor.
- Misappropriation of any material contained on the website and the use of the same on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- Distribute any content that contains Viruses, or Trojan Horses and any other harmful programs
- Send or promote to Bruna De Palo, Think and Act Differently LTD and any Users any solicited materials or advertising
- Any code that Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD develops to generate or display material on the website's pages is also protected by Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD's copyright, and you may not copy or adapt such code.
If you utilise the website, you shall
a. maintain the confidentiality of your account and password and
b. accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature ("Personal Data") from the site
c. accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password.
Disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD additionally reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit content at its sole discernment.
Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD do not guarantee the truthfulness or presentation, accuracy or reliability of personal information contained on the website and given by each member at the time of registration.
Each person is responsible for updating and changing any relevant account information as necessary to maintain the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of the data.
Comments and Posts
Only registered Users of the Site are allowed to post reviews and comments about a product or service purchased through the site as long as the content is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious or offensive to third parties and does not contain or include commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of spam.
You represent and warrant that
- You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post
- The content is accurate
- The use of content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity
- You will indemnify Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD for all claims resulting from content you supply.
You may not use another User's account to impersonate any User or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any opinions. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD reserves the right (but has no obligation) to remove or edit such material, but does not regularly review posted material. By submitting a review or comment, you grant Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, recreate, modify, adapt, release, equate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD and sublicensees the right to use your name in connection with such material, if they choose. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD has the right, but not the obligation, to edit and pursue or remove any post or material. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD has no obligation or liability relating to any content posted by you or any third party.
Our website contains our service marks or trademarks in the form of words, graphics and logos. The totality of materials on the website are owned by Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD. You are not authorised to use the website without the prior written permission of the owner of the applicable service mark/trademark. International copyright laws also protect our website, and copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of our website is strictly prohibited, and unauthorised use of this website and its materials will give rise to a claim for damages and be considered a criminal offence.
Your use of our website does not give you any ownership rights in our website. Please also read our the Disclaimer.
You may find testimonials from clients and customers of the products and services supplied on this Website or by the Company at various locations on this Website. The testimonials are authentic statements made by clients and/or customers that have been truthfully communicated on this Website.
Although these testimonials are true claims regarding the outcomes received by these clients and/or customers, the results attained by these clients and/or customers are not necessarily typical. You specifically acknowledge and agree that the testimonials are not a guarantee of the results that you or anyone else will receive by utilising any products or services offered on this Website or by the Company.
Revisions and Changes
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors, to name a few. Although selected, written and treated with the highest attention and care, Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current, and may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However, Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD does not make any commitment to update the materials.
As stated in the Disclaimer, the website may contain Links to other websites, which Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD have chosen accurately. However, none of these links is to be considered an endorsement, unless otherwise stated. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD are not responsible or liable for the content of those links and any change in other websites' content. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD frequently checks the quality and nature of the links, if you find any potentially dangerous or broken link, please contact us at email@example.com.
Payments, courses and one-on-one sessions
We accept online payments for all major credit cards through payment processors like Stripe or others (fees apply). We accept payments via bank transfer and you will receive access to your membership once payment is received and the account is cleared.
To hold your first one-on-one session, we require payment 5 business days in advance. Once payment is received and your account is cleared, we will then confirm the allocated time and date, otherwise your coaching sessions will not start. At the moment, we do not offer instalment plans. These T&Cs might change in due course.
Prices are as stated on the website and can change in due course and depending on the Offer and the Market. You will get access to the course that you purchased and, in case the course is improved or amended, you will only get access to what you purchased and not the new version, but will be able to purchase the add ons at a friendly rate. That said, your access to your purchase is forever or until the website is online. Any discounts will be valid for a limited time only, and you will be fully informed of the same. Discounts cannot be applied in relation to any other offers.
For any one-on-one session, we require 48 hours notice, otherwise a 50% cancellation fee applies. If the notice is less than 24 hours, 100% cancellation fee applies.
Bruna De Palo and Think And Act Differently LTD reserve the right to change these T & Cs depending on the reason for the cancellation, with proof of the reason, and at their sole discretion.
money back guarantee
money back guarantee
- Courses, Workshops: After the first 30 days,If you are not happy with your course experience, we can provide you a refund ( total of the course minus the first month) if you provide proof that you have worked with us and completed the workbook and homework given to you (eg.: sending us the completed exercises).
- one-on-one : After 30 days, if you are not happy with the one-on-one coaching experience, we reserve the right to provide you a refund ( total of the package minus the sessions taken and used)
- If, at the end of your one-on-one Coaching Sessions Package or Courses/Workshops, you are not happy with the results achieved, we can not provide you with any refund: please read our Disclaimer for further information about Results and Achievement.
We will ask you not to retain any of the materials provided and to destroy them, you shall also not share those with anyone. Failing to do so, we reserve the right to take the action further.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any claims, actions or demands, including but not limited to affordable legal, accounting and other provider costs, arising out of (i) the content of any material you provide on the site, (ii) your use of any Content or (iii) your breach of the terms of these Terms. Bruna De Palo and Think and Act Differently LTD will promptly notify you of any such claims, matches or instances.